Deep III Barrier® Extrication Glove
When safety, extrication, and search and rescue operations happen in wet or humid environments, having hand protection that combines cut and puncture resistance with a waterproof seal is essential.
The Deep III Barrier® gloves have a dexterous anti-slip SkidX Grip™ with cut and puncture resistance that is double stitched onto synthetic leather with Kevlar® thread. A breathable Hipora® barrier lines the inside of the gloves to create a waterproof seal that keeps hands dry in wet conditions. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers and hand adds continuous impact protection. The elasticized 500D Spandex long cuff secures glove around arm, keeping debris out and preventing bacterial growth.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber adds complete metacarpal protection and continuous coverage from knuckles to fingertips, including extensive web and thumb coverage
- Dexterous, anti-slip, SkidX Grip™ adds oil, water and petrochemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet, oily or dry environments
- Antimicrobial Hipora® Lining is a porous, waterproof liner that keeps liquids out of the glove, while remaining breathable for hand comfort during use
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching adds abrasion resistance, durability and longevity in high-wear areas
- High-level, ANSI Cut Level 5, cut resistant palm
- 3M™ Reflective striping enhances hand visibility in low-light situations
- 500D spandex wrist closure ensures debris is kept out of glove, and reduces bacterial growth
- Certified CE 3X44
Part #710001354 Size Small
Part #710001373 Size Medium
Part #710001374 Size Large
Part #710001375 Size X-Large