Type A and Type B Helmets
[+] View Larger Images
MAGMA™ offers firefighters the latest in fire helmet design and technology. Designed with input from firefighters from around the world, MAGMA affords the individual firefighter the flexibility to configure a helmet to his/her exact requirements. Magma is available in two, light-weight, shell configurations: Type A (half size shell) or Type B (three-quarter size shell) with a unified look.
The new Magma fire helmet platform concept:
- Choose your personalized Magma from two unique configurations, Type A (half size shell) or Type B (three-quarter size shell) with a unified look
- Sleek design accommodates a wide variety of accessories and electronic components
- Can be easily reconfigured for new applications
- Magma offers low weight and the most superior comfort in its class
- Built Bullard Tough - meeting your expectations
Magma™ offers a huge range of colors and color combinations as well as various options for ranking by colors, logos and text on the front frame or on the reflective stripes.
- The layout of the platform, outer shell and visor encloses the inner compartment hermetically against all risks
- Compatible with all conventional respirator masks – whether with rubber straps or adjustable two-point mask connection
- Front and rear height of the head ring can be adjusted separately, just like the wearing height
- The three-dimensional visor covers the retracted front frame for a maximum upper and lateral field of view, while also covering the complete face up to the chin, leaving enough space for spectacles, protective goggles and even a respirator mask
- Flashlight adapter from Bullard can accommodate most types of flashlights
Please note these helmets are not NFPA approved.
Part #294510775 White, Type B
Other colours are available.