The Innerzone Series is the NFPA Compliant line of ESS structural goggles. This series is designed to withstand the rigors of structural firefighting, while offering the highest levels of safety and performance available. Certified by independent test labs to meet or exceed all the standards associated with NFPA 1971-2007, including the 500°F five minute oven test.
- Comfortable fit with all standard helmets, and an extra-wide field of view
- Optically-correct polycarbonate lenses for distortion-free vision
- Lenses are extra thick (2.6mm) with 100% UVA/UVB protection, and premium Clear Zone anti-fog/anti-scratch coatings
- Goggle lenses have very high impact resistance, well beyond the ANSI Z87.1 requirements
- ESS Modular Technology allows for easy replacement of all product components
- Fits over glasses
Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy. Firefighters can use the Innerzone™ Goggles alone or together with flip-downs or a face shield. Roomy frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses. Thick, 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses offer maximum impact protection and optical clarity. ESS’ advanced ClearZone™ Flow Coat lens treatments provide the optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lenses and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
The Innerzone 2™ features the patented Snap-On/Snap-Off™ strap and mounting system, which allows the goggles to be stowed on the front or rear of helmet, or be quickly removed. Firefighters can use the Innerzone 2™ alone or together with flip-downs or a face shield.
The Innerzone 3™ features a wrap-around strap that secures to the helmet with two Velcro tabs. Recommended for use without a faceshield.
Part #294520100 Innerzone 2 goggles with 2 piece snap on strap
Part #294520102 Innerzone 3 goggles with wrap-around strap