FORESTRY FIRE HOSE
Frontier Patrol Hose
Ideal for protecting long hose lines, grass fires, mop-up, de-con operations like firefighter wash down after a fire, washing down trailers, boats, etc. Hose features a low friction loss lining and a seamless design made on circular looms, providing maximum wear resistance.
- Tough and ready for action but light in weight
- Comes standard with a tough Urethane coating variety of colors, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance. This treatment also greatly reduces moisture absorption through the jacket.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961
|Hose Size||Service Pressure||Proof Pressure||Burst Pressure||Coil Dia./100'||Wt./100' Uncpld|
|0.75" (19mm)||250 psi||500 psi||750 psi||8" (20cm)||1.7lbs. (0.8kg)|
Part #590003322 0.75"(19mm) x 25' hose coupled GHT, yellow
Part #590002739 0.75"(19mm) x 50' hose coupled GHT, yellow
Part #590003303 0.75"(19mm) x 100' hose coupled GHT, yellow