Stop and Slow Paddle Sign - BC Style
Whether you are using daily for traffic control or just to stop traffic for movement of trucks these Stop and Slow signs will stand up for you. They include a replaceable or changeable screw-in aluminum handle with a rubber grip.
The 16" octagon stop and slow paddle has HIP (high intensity prismatic) tape on both sides. The SLOW side is yellow and black and the STOP side is red and white. Handle is aluminum with a black rubber grip and is approx. 12" long.
You can also order an optional adjustable pole handle that allows you to adjust length from 4 - 6 feet so you can place the end on the ground for support and comfort.
- Conforms to the MOT requirements for Britsh Columbia Canada only
- Thickness: .080" (2mm)
- Diameter: 16" (40.6) octagon
- Weighs 1.5 lb. (0.7kg)
- 12" long, aluminum and black rubber handle
- Aluminum, and HIP Reflective tape both sides
- Color: Slow (Yellow and Black) Stop (Red and White)
Part #710000150 16" Stop and slow paddle for British Columbia. Includes 12" aluminum handle with black rubber grip
Part #710000151 4' to 6' adjustable pole only. 0.75" (2cm) dia., 1lb. (0.5kg)