HOSE & CYLINDER STORAGE
Station Wagon shown with Cylinder Carrier
[+] View Larger Images
GearGrid Station Wagon
GearGridís Station Wagon is ideal for transporting cylinders, hose and related equipment within the fire station and on apparatus. Designed in conjunction with the Cylinder and Hose Carriers to address both health and safety initiatives within todayís fire services by minimizing lifting related incidents while ensuring proper and secure on-board storage.
- Small Unit: 30"w x 52"d x heigh varies by accessory
- Frame is heavy-duty 1.25" tubing
- Standard with 15.5" dia. pneumatic tires rated at 350 lbs. each. Optional 15.5" dia. NeverFlat tires rated at 500 lbs. each, available upon request
- Super Durable TGIC powder coat finish
- 7 standard colors available (Burgundy, Monarch Black, Autumn White, Red Baron, Blue Streak, Crane Grey, and Evergreen)
- With simple tools itís fast and easy to assemble
- Ships knocked down for ease of handling and reduced shipping costs
GearGridís Aluminum Tub is perfect to affix to our existing Station Wagon base and is secured to the frame with bolts on all four corners. Hauls up to five standard size five gallon buckets and constructed out of aluminum to reduce weight without compromising durability for safe transportation of equipment all around the station. 24"w x 48"d x 13.5"h.
Part #710000224 Station Wagon with pneumatic tires
Part #710000225 Station Wagon with NeverFlat tires
Part #710000226 Aluminum Tub