WATER FLOW / PRESSURE TESTING
WFR Apparatus/Hydrant Flow Test Kit
WFR Apparatus Flow Test Kits include your choice of four (4) out of six (6) tips offered, whichever suits your testing requirements. Select from 1" (25mm), 1.25" (32mm), 1.5" (38mm), 1.75" (44mm), 2" (51mm), 2.25" (57mm) or 2.5" (64mm) tips. (All units are shipped with 1.5" (38mm), 1.75" (44mm), 2" (51mm), or 2.25" (57mm) tips unless otherwise noted.)
- Errors associated with hand held pitot units are virtually eliminated by using the WFR Apparatus/Hydrant Flow Test Kit
- The Apparatus/Hydrant Flow Test Kit flows between 151-1,851 gpm at 10-140 psi range, depending on tip size selected and water pressure
- Pitot tip is held firmly in the correct position at all times for accurate readings. Requires no adjustment when nozzle tips are changed.
- All components are neatly fitted into a large, heavy duty Pelican carrying case
- Each unit is supplied with flow charts for accurate measuring
- A 4" liquid filled, 0-160 psi gauge is standard. The gauge face is marked in large easy to read 2 psi increments, and has a ± 1% full scale accuracy certified by the gauge manufacturer. Gauge swivels 360 degrees for easy reading and is removable for remote location mounting.
- All aluminum parts are hard-coated anodized. All other metal parts are brass or chrome plated.
- 2.5"(64mm) BAT swivel inlets are standard. Other threaded swivel inlets are available on request.
Part #623510150 Kit with 4 nozzle inserts of 1.5",
1.75", 2" and 2.25", 38mm test cap, 65mm x 38mm adapter, gauges and Pelican
Part #623510149 Kit with Pelican case, 4 nozzle inserts 1.5", 1.75", 2"and 2.25", 65mm reducer with 38mm test cap WCT