CET offers quality and value with a unique Glider Kit program. Brush truck to Quick-Attack. Engineered, manufactured and assembled for your convenience. A Glider Kit is composed of a CET drop-in, CET polypropylene heavy duty compartments and a CET custom heavy duty Fire Application flatbed.
- The Glider Kit package can be installed on a cab and chassis with supplied ''U'' bolts, Teflon ''Dielectric'' pads and brackets. This design allows the body and flatbed to withstand greater levels of stress that can distort other commercial style flat-beds. A truly ''OFF ROAD'' flatbed!
- A modular design allows removal from the chassis for major repair or mounting on a new chassis
- The flatbed design offers unmatched, exclusive, CET features
- Components are pre-assembled, pre-plumbed, pre-wired, and shipped to the OEM in a self-contained, tested unit
- One manufacturer, one shipment to track, one service and warranty source
- Quick delivery program
- CET drop-in units are built with many standard features and a wide range of options
- CET light weight aluminum flat bed body, including the following unique features:
- Flat Bed perimeter made from forged 3003-H14 aluminum, for unmatched strength to weight characteristics
- Perimeter made to embed emergency lightning & designed to fit reflective striping
- Integrated on the left or right side of the flat bed body, CET offers an exclusive all enclosed pre-connect hose tray made from aluminum to hold up to 250' of 1.75" hose
- Wide variety of cabinets, doors, trays (sliding or fixed) made from high impact polypropylene or rigid aluminum sheet
- NFPA and DOT compliant where applicable
Standard configuration drawings can be seen at right and custom configurations are available.