Click Thumbnails for Larger Images
Fort Macleod Fire Dept.
- IHC 7400 4 door chassis with a seating capacity of (5)
- ULC & NFPA 1901-2009 edition tested and certified
- Overall height of 10' 6" and overall length of 31' 2.75"
- MaxxForce 9, 330hp engine
- Allison 3000 EVS 5 speed automatic transmission with push button shifter
- Pierce rear view camera with a 7" LCD display in view of the driver
- 1,000 US gallon poly water tank with heavy duty restraint
- Waterous two stage, 1,000 US gpm PTO pump with “Pump in Motion” capability
- Husky 3 Single Agent foam system with 20 US gallon foam cell, refill capability and plumbed to the (2) 1.5" crosslays and (2) booster hose reels
- 42" Top Mount style pumphouse
- Cold Climate package with hot water heater an pump enclosure
- TFT Hurricane manual control monitor on 3" deluge riser above the pump