Pelican 9470 Remote Area Lighting System
The 9470 is engineered with the Intelligent Control System which calculates and displays current battery life, allows the user to regulate the intensity of the light and choose the desired run time.
For large area illumination, the 9470 contains four heads that will illuminate 360 degrees using solid-state mounted LEDs coupled with a thermally efficient light engine. A rugged 1610 Pelican Protector Case™ houses all its light heads and a multi-stage universal charger for total self-contained convenience. The 9470 is equipped with a telescopic handle and rugged wheels for ease of transport.
- 90 degree beam spread
- 180 degree pivoting head
- Low Battery Warning System
- Waterproof Rubber Activation Switch
- Mast Extension Lock
- Pole & light head storage located conveniently inside the base of the case
- RoHS compliant and CE approved
- LED Type: High Flux LED
- LED Life: 50,000 hrs.
- Tested Lumen Value: 1,000 (Low); 12,000 (High)
- 6 LEDs in each light head, 4 light heads total
- Beam Spread: 120 degrees
- Two Brightness Settings
- Batteries: 12v Rechargeable, Sealed
- Battery Burn Time: 40 hrs. (Low), 7 hrs. (High)
- Battery Charging Time: 8 hrs. from full discharge
- Battery Life: 500 cycles
- Voltage: 12
- Weight: 88 lbs. (40kg)
- Dimensions, Closed: 19.6" w x 24.8"l x 11.9"h (50cm x 63cm x 30cm)
- Mast extends to 72.9"h (1.85m)
CAUTION: This model contain sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged, as instructed, with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.