Hose Forestry 38mm (1.5in) x 100ft w/38mm quick connect forestry couplings, Forestguard II, color treated RED.
An all synthetic, tough, ULC approved, non-percolating forestry hose, perfect for handling fire fighting, tank fill or high volume feeder lines.
- Tough in ready for action but light in weight
- Patented Mertex® lining process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow
- Available with Permatek™ HP treatment in a variety of colours, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriter's Laboratories of Canada Spec S518.1, Factory Mutual, and USDA Spec 5100-187 for 1" (25mm) and 1.5" (38mm)