FX-A Edge Gear
The fit you love. The features you need. The price you deserve.
Finding the perfect set of turnout gear requires research, and we did just that.
We took all of the most popular gear options requested by Western Canadian firefighters and rolled them into one budget-friendly, top-of-the-line offering, just for you.
- Armor AP Outer Shell - for the price of a Nomex Shell (more pliable and comfortable than Nomex)
- Prism Pure Thermal Liner
- Thermal Liner Inspection Port in pant and coat – allows you to easily inspect the inside of your gear to ensure it hasn't been damaged and the quality hasn't been compromised
- Liner Alignment Tabs - keeping your gear where it is supposed to be and prevents thermal liner creep so you're 100% covered, 100% of the time
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Comfort Trim – Higher flexibility, breathability, visibility and durability. A stitch-free design means no fabric edges to snag, weigh or slow you down.
- DexFlex™ Back - expansion pleat gives greater range of motion without restriction.
- DexFlex™ Knees and Elbows - pre-bent design provides unrestricted movement
- Knit wrist reinforcement with thumb loop – gives you that extra level of protection to keep your wrists covered no matter what gloves you're wearing
- Reinforced Cuff on Pant and Coat – extra coverage for areas that tend to wear faster to keep your gear lasting longer
- Hand Pocket with hand warmer fleece
- Available in Gold, Black and Khaki
Additional options available at additional cost