The durable, versatile X-POUCH was designed with the rescuer in mind. JYD’s tool bag secures necessary hand tools comfortably at the rescuer’s side, readily available for efficient and effective operations.
This uniquely engineered tool bag is your solution to maximize performance and make your everyday jobs easier. Every component of JYD’s X-POUCH, is intentionally selected and thoughtfully assembled with you in mind. Work confidently knowing your tools are comfortably secured AND readily available. If you’re the first on the scene, with X-POUCH you’ll be prepared.
Engineered Components that Make-up the X-POUCH (and make your job easier):
- The outer shell is specifically made from 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura Nylon for years of rough, dependable service.
- The interior pockets are built with 400 Denier Gray Pack cloth for easy and quick deployment of tools. Plus, the lighter color material helps during use in low light conditions.
- 1″ elastic is intentionally positioned on the sides and in the front of the bag, securing the tools when bag is open or in odd positions – no more worrying about tools falling out!
- Velcro USA products are utilized to keep the pouch closed when stored but quickly and easily pulled-opened when in use for maximum efficiency
- A zippered pocket on the flap allows small items to be secured while still easily accessible
- Constructed with 100% American made materials and includes Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 11”l x 6.5”w x 2”d (28cm x 16.5cm x 5cm)
- Designed to be worn however you prefer!
- A universal belt loop allows for normal carry
- Adjust to the “drop thigh” position allows the X Pouch to be worn in the tactical mid-thigh position
- A 1″ leg strap is provided to keep the pouch secured to the user’s leg
- Boston Leather Radio Straps are available for purchase if you would like to make your X-POUCH a shoulder bag.
- Available with or without the tools