PhaseCore® XPC Cooling Vest Kit
Prevent and control heat stress with a high performance, heat-activated PhaseCore XPC Cooling Vest. These cool vests provide a personal cooling system that is both comfortable and lightweight. The PhaseCore XPC Cooling Vest allows users to increase productivity while reducing heat injuries by supplying gentle and safe body cooling.
How does this body cooling vest system work?
PhaseCore XPC Cooling Vests are fitted with 21 individual PhaseCore 28 Cooling Elements. These cooling elements contain a non-toxic, non-flammable phase change material made of a salt blend that is sealed inside of an aluminum wrapper. They change from a solid to a liquid and back again depending on the surrounding temperature. The cooling elements are not affected by humidity and react to direct heat.
Recharging your cooling vest is easy
Just store the PhaseCore 28 Elements in a colder environment than the activation point. Refrigeration is not required, but it will make them recharge faster. You'll know when they are completely recharged when they return to a solid state.
- Effective up to 4 hours (time varies based on physical activity, body type and environmental conditions)
- Activates at 82°F (28°C) and provides a gradual 10°F (6°C) cooling effect of 72°F (22°C)
- Simple, safe recharging without the need for ice, water, refrigeration, or electricity
- Vest material: 3D polyester outer shell, polyester mesh inner shell
- Each vest contains 21 reusable, removable PhaseCore 28 Cooling Elements
- Machine washable
- Cooling elements last for 1,000 charge cycles or an approximate 5 year shelf life
- Size: one-size fits most - vest fits chest widths 33 to 50 inches
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Kit Includes
- (4) XPC Cooling Vests
- (2) Small extenders for each vest
- (2) Large extenders for each vest
- (21) PhaseCore 28 Cooling Elements for each vest
- (1) Insulated canvas transport bag with shoulder strap and handle
- (5) Reusable ice packs
- User instructions